Learn more about Dr. Viren Vankawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vankawala
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vankawala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viren Vankawala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankawala graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Vankawala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viren Rameshchandra Vankawala MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viren R. Vankawala practice?
- Dr. Viren Vankawala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Viren Vankawala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Galloway, NJ.