Learn more about Dr. Viren Vankawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vankawala
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Vankawala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viren Vankawala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vankawala graduated from Government Medical College, Surat.
Dr. Vankawala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viren Rameshchandra Vankawala MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viren R. Vankawala practice?
- Dr. Viren Vankawala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Viren Vankawala practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Galloway, NJ.