Dr. Virendar Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virendar Verma?

October 7th, 2013

Best doctor I've ever had. Dr. Verma and his wife are so compassionate. I have been to many doctors and Dr. Verma was the first to detect my heart murmur. I will miss them so much.

June 4th, 2013

Thank you!

Excellent physician. The first to correctly diagnose and treat my condition. Thank you!

October 27th, 2012

As an MD, I have to say that the comment left by the RN is totally inappropriate. As a subspecialist myself, an referral from a PCP is a MUST. She obviously does NOT understand that.Dr. Verma is EXCELLENT. Office staff is the kindest I have ever met. Very knowledgeable and to the point. I highly recommend Dr. Verma.

September 4th, 2012

Office staff is rude. Getting an appointment without another Doctor referral is impossible. This is a red flag for me that this Physician may have some issues if he has to have another Physician do his background work on a patient before he accepts them. As a RN, I find this very alarming. I have words with Physicians like this in Pain Management and they were on the phone calling someone else to a what to do when a heart rate was low, blood pressure high, etc. I am NOT saying THIS PHYSICIAN is like that BUT by not being able to take his own patients, it DOES put up a red flag and I am willing to go to Little Rock.

August 16th, 2017