Dr. Virender Kamboj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virender Kamboj?

September 17th, 2013

Highly Recommend; Great Doctor!

We love Dr. Kamboj! He has been our family doctor for many years. He is thorough, accurate in his diagnoses, and very knowledgeable. He is excellent at treating patients with multiple health problems and I feel comfortable and confident knowing that I am getting the best medical care with him. He also spends a lot of time with me - this is an aspect of his practice I value highly since many doctors these days do not do the same. He cares and treats me as an individual patient; I am not just a medical file! Also, I would have to disagree with the previous review about his wife/office manager - every time I have dealt with her or had questions for her, she is always kind and follows up with me promptly.

June 22nd, 2011

Management Problems

Dr. Kamboj is a thorough doctor. One has to overlook the extremely long wait time every time you have an appointment, typically one and a half hours or more (the rating options did not go high enough). I became more patient with this when I had a more serious problem arise and not only was I squeezed into the schedule, but he spent a long time, as he was very thorough. I am currently looking for doctor, however, for a couple of reasons. It is not unusual to need frequent follow ups with the office to get refills of daily prescriptions. His wife took over the running of the office a couple of years back and can be very unprofessional in the way she deals with people.

October 13th, 2014