A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virender Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virender Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virender Sharma, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virender Sharma MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Virender Sharma practice?
- Dr. Virender Sharma has 8 office locations.
Dr. Virender Sharma practices Gastroenterology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Queen Creek, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Gilbert Gastroenterologists.