Dr. Virender Sharma MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Gilbert, AZ

3.8

June 22nd, 2016
My office visit with the doctor was ok. But when I went for my endoscopy I waited an hour and a half and when they took me in to prep me for my procedure. They put the IV in and I laid there for another hour and a half. During that wait I heard the staff talking about running behind because they had so many pulups to remove. When they came to get me I was rushed into the procedure room and with little compassion I was knocked out and when I woke up the doctor was explaining to me that everything was fine had a small hiatal hernia and a tear in my sternum but other than that I was fine. How I remembered that I don't know. The worst was I had problems breathing after the procedure and maybe it was panic doesn't matter the anesthesiologist gave me valium and sent me home. So there is the possibility that I had a reaction to the medication they used to do the procedure. I guess the doctor was ok but the clinic sucked.

May 13th, 2016
Excellent experience with Dr. Sharma. Spent time explaining my condition and results of testing. I would highly recommend.

January 7th, 2016