Dr. Virender Singhal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virender Singhal?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Virender Singhal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017

Excellence

Dr. Singhal is extremely professional, overly caring, abundance of knowledge & intelligence as well as only hiring the most qualified staff - Pam & Shelly. The surgery center he uses is just as skilled and kind. My end results far exceeded my expectations. I am more than pleased and would recommend Dr. Singhal to anyone!

June 7th, 2017

One Happy Patient

Dr SInghal and his staff are the absolute best. they made me feel at ease from the very beginning. He took his time and answered all my questions and helped me understand the whole process from beginning to end. I would recommend him to anyone who was needing any of the services he provides.

July 10th, 2016

Removed my facial moles with out any scarring. Very impressed with the communication and skills of Dr Singhal

June 28th, 2016

Breast reduction

Dr. Singhal is the best. The staff calls you by name when you enter the building. Dr. Singhal will spend as much time with you as you need. He is a perfectionist and I couldn't be happier with my results.

June 13th, 2016

I was born with cleft palate and cleft lip therefore i've had multiple surgeries to correct it and i've known Dr. Signal since i was two days old and he has been the best doctor, i couldn't imagine going to anyone else

February 1st, 2016

9 year old born with with cleft lip and gum line

My son was born with a cleft lip and gum line. Dr. Singhal performed his last 2 surgeries including the bone graft in his gum line. He used new medical techniques to help with the healing. We could not be happier with the results. Dr. Singhal was always available if we had any concerns and called after hours to check on Cayden after surgeries. We are so happy with Dr. Singhal's treatment. I would definitely recommend him.

December 3rd, 2015

I was 47 years old and had breast cancer, I had a double mastectomy. Dr. Singhal did my reconstruction and did a fantastic job. I am VERY pleased with my results. Him and his staff were very caring and treated me like family. He also made me an areola and nipples with skin graphs from my groaning area and they look real! When the bandages came off I cried tears of joy! I have breasts again and look like a women again! Dr. Singhal is very talented and I just can't say enough about him or his staff! They are the best! I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Singhal and Staff!

November 30th, 2015

breast reconstruction post breast cancer

The care from all the staff and physician was so genuine.

October 2nd, 2015

Amazing doctor and very friendly.

September 30th, 2015

The doctor and his staff are very professional and very good at what they do!!! I am so glad I went to him

September 19th, 2015

Emergency Salivary Gland Removal

Dr. Singhal operated on my neck removing a saliva gland and did a perfect job. No pain fast recovery and the small scar was perfectly hidden in my neck crease so no scar is visible! Job well done with a professional staff!

September 19th, 2015

Dr Singhal has cared for my daughter, born with cleft lip/palate, since she was an infant. She is now 8. She looks beautiful, and she regards all of her surgical experiences as adventures. Dr Signal has a kind, tender demeanor with children. And his surgical skills are unmatched.