Dr. Virender Singhal Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Virender Singhal?

Wonderful!

Posted on November 19th, 2017

I visited 5 surgeons before choosing Dr. Singhal. I chose him after he spent over an hour explaining the procedure to me and making sure I understood everything. I really like how friendly and easy to talk to he is. My Lipo procedure was a huge success. I feel confident enough to wear leggings with out a shirt down to my knees to cover my formally huge thighs. All my friends want lipo now since they see how amazing I look now and its only 6 weeks post surgery!

post gastric bypass patient

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I wish there was an extra star to give to this practice. I had a couple of procedures done and had some complications. (Which had nothing to do with Dr. Singhal) I've never had a doctor personally keep in touch with me to ensure my well being. Not to mention the extra daily office visits I had to make. The staff superceeds any other medical practice I've ever encountered. Not to mention the work he did Was outstanding. I would recommend them 100 times over and again.

A great doctor, I look amazing, I'm so happy!

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Singhal is wonderful, and so talented. I look at least 10 years younger with just botox and fillers! He is a true artist, and such a sweet caring man, and his staff are so attentive and friendly. I am thrilled with the way I look. I got carded buying beer and the attendant was shocked when she saw my real age! I am so thankful for the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Singhal. Thank you Singhal Plastic Surgery!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Dr. Singhal and his staff did an amazing job with my breast reduction surgery. They were courteous and kind the whole process through, and made sure I had any and every question/ concern answered. Dr. Singhal is very talented, caring and intelligent and I always felt at ease and very satisfied with the end result! Nothing bad about my experience at all and would definitely recommend in a heartbeat!

Excellence

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Dr. Singhal is extremely professional, overly caring, abundance of knowledge & intelligence as well as only hiring the most qualified staff - Pam & Shelly. The surgery center he uses is just as skilled and kind. My end results far exceeded my expectations. I am more than pleased and would recommend Dr. Singhal to anyone!

One Happy Patient

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Dr SInghal and his staff are the absolute best. they made me feel at ease from the very beginning. He took his time and answered all my questions and helped me understand the whole process from beginning to end. I would recommend him to anyone who was needing any of the services he provides.

Posted on July 10th, 2016

Removed my facial moles with out any scarring. Very impressed with the communication and skills of Dr Singhal

Breast reduction

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Singhal is the best. The staff calls you by name when you enter the building. Dr. Singhal will spend as much time with you as you need. He is a perfectionist and I couldn't be happier with my results .

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I was born with cleft palate and cleft lip therefore i've had multiple surgeries to correct it and i've known Dr. Signal since i was two days old and he has been the best doctor, i couldn't imagine going to anyone else

9 year old born with with cleft lip and gum line

Posted on February 1st, 2016

My son was born with a cleft lip and gum line. Dr. Singhal performed his last 2 surgeries including the bone graft in his gum line. He used new medical techniques to help with the healing. We could not be happier with the results. Dr. Singhal was always available if we had any concerns and called after hours to check on Cayden after surgeries. We are so happy with Dr. Singhal's treatment. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I was 47 years old and had breast cancer, I had a double mastectomy. Dr. Singhal did my reconstruction and did a fantastic job. I am VERY pleased with my results. Him and his staff were very caring and treated me like family. He also made me an areola and nipples with skin graphs from my groaning area and they look real! When the bandages came off I cried tears of joy! I have breasts again and look like a women again! Dr. Singhal is very talented and I just can't say enough about him or his staff! They are the best! I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Singhal and Staff!

breast reconstruction post breast cancer

Posted on November 30th, 2015

The care from all the staff and physician was so genuine.