A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virendra Patel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Independence
- Wilson County Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virendra C. Patel practice?
Dr. Virendra Patel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, KS.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.