A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Desai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virendra Desai MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Virendra Desai practice?
- Dr. Virendra Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Virendra Desai practices Anesthesiology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.