A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virendra Joshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virendra Joshi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Virendra Joshi practice?
- Dr. Virendra Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Virendra Joshi practices Gastroenterology near Kenner, LA.
See Kenner Gastroenterologists.