A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virendra Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virendra Sinha Mehta MD is a male Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virendra S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Virendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Virendra Mehta practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.