A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virendra Oza, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Oza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virendra Harishchand Oza MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Virendra H. Oza practice?
- Dr. Virendra Oza has 1 office location.
Dr. Virendra Oza practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.