A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virendra Oza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virendra Oza, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oza graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Oza has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virendra H. Oza practice?
Dr. Virendra Oza practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.