Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virendra Patel
Dr. Virendra Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mason, OH, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Mount Prospect, IL (and 3 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, St Mary Of Nazareth Hosp. and Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Virendra Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...