A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mily Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mily Nieves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nieves has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mily Nieves MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mily Nieves practice?
- Dr. Mily Nieves has 1 office location.
Dr. Mily Nieves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.