Dr. Virgil Becker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virgil Becker Jr?

February 13th, 2015

He was very rude to people that were over weight . Had a reputation for it ! BUT , He was a TOP NOTCH back surgeon & was an excellent Dr .I just didn't like him as a person .

August 15th, 2014

Irreplaceable Doctor who treated you as a person, not a number or quick patient

This incredible man treated me with patience, compassion and truly is missed!

September 20th, 2010

You are sorely missed, Dr. Becker

Dr. Becker was one of the kindest and sincerely interested and caring doctors I have ever met. He was personable and truly listened and cared about the health and well being of his patients. We miss you so much, Dr. Becker.

July 17th, 2009

I trusted Dr. Becker with one of the biggest decisions of my life and an injury that could have been career ending. He was courteous and informative. Once the decision was made to go under the knife, his staff was quick and professional. His follow up was equally up to par and he followed me through the steps of recovery until I could return to my career which I still do today. That was 13years ago. I've sent numerous referrals to him and they'll all walked away satisfied patients. There's none better.

August 2nd, 2008

THE BEST DR.

HES THE VERY BEST THAT THERE IS.HE LITERIALLY SAVED MY LIFE.MY LIFE WOULD BE OVER IF IT WASNT FOR DR .BECKER.THERE ARE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS MY SORROW AT THE TERRIBLE LOSS OF THIS MAN.HE WILL BE SORELY MISSED BY ALL.RIP

July 30th, 2008

Dr. Becker will be IMPOSSIBLE to replace.......

None better.

July 29th, 2008

Sincere Condolences

Dr. Becker estended his hand out to mine to pull me to my feet and said I would be taken care of. After a failed surgery he meant the world. The day after his surgery I was walking. He rescued my life and restored hope of a future to my family. It is unbelievable that he is gone. The world has lost a very bright light. Our prayers go out to his family and co-workers and staff. God makes all things beautiful in it's time. From Ecclesiastes.

July 29th, 2008

Truly an Extraodinary Caring Doctor

To the family of Dr. Virgil Becker and the family of the other crash victims; I am so sorry for your losses. I only knew Dr. Becker but they all sounded like wonderful, extraordinary people out to help others. Dr. Becker was always charming, polite, and generally interested in the goings on my life whatever that may be. I have had lower back surgery by him twice and my life has changed for the better since the surgery. I'm comfortable, confident and I can hold my son with no stress at all. I'm stunned by this news and hope you find the strength to pull through this difficult time. I was informed by the office staff this morning. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to his family, the Houston family, the Crews family and to the entire staff at Cascade Orthopaedic & Fracture.

June 25th, 2017