A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Carandang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Carandang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Carandang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carandang graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carandang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Carandang Carandang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Carandang practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Carandang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Carandang practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.