Overall Review

3.6

January 9th, 2014
Best dermatologist ever
Best experience of a dermatologist .he is patient ,nice ,humble ,listens to the patient and explains everything .its a lot of wait but it's totally worth it .my skin was horrible when I first went there and after few months my skin looks beautiful .dr hatcher is amazing as a person too .i highly recommend dr hatcher

July 2nd, 2012
I'm Pleased
Dr. Hatchers staff are not reflective of his professionalism. They tend to be rude and a bit snippy. But, with respect to Dr. Hatcher knowledge and expertise in this field? I've found him to be quite knowledgeable and gets it right the first time. My skin tells it all. Its flawless....

June 27th, 2012
Rude Office Staff
DR. Hatcher is a good dermatologist. He helped me get my psoriasis under control. But his office staff is constantly changing. And the current staff is terrible. At a recent appt. they were rude and confrontational over me filling out new patient forms, even though I have been a patient for over 10 years! Also, if Dr. Hatcher is running late, don't expect the staff to inform you, even if he's 45 minuutes late getting back to office after lunch, as I most recently experienced. Dr. Hatcher is fine, his incredibly rude staff is the deal breaker for me.

July 15th, 2010
Dr. Hatcher is very knowledgable in his field. I felt like he had genuine concern for my issues. He did a full and accurate diagnosis of my issues and was able to help me resolve them. I highly recommend him.

September 25th, 2009
0 for 2
I first visited Dr. Hatcher for some skin discoloration issues and he recommended laser hair removal. Unfortunately, the treatment did nothing but burn a large hole in my pocket with no effect on my skin. My second series of visits was for a wart treatment. A year later, the wart returned, indicating it had not been fully treated. I'm simply not convinced he knows what he's doing.

March 31st, 2008
I have to disagree with some of the comments. Although he does have somewhat of a business manner, I didn't find that to be a bad thing at all. He was very profesional (business like)and did seem personable. I do wish he'd given me other options aside from taking a medication that had really severe side affects though.