Dr. Virgil Hilliard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

May 3rd, 2010
Very Unprofesional
I saw Dr. Hilliard after being an established and stable patient with documentation in hand to back that up. I was treated with the utmost Dis respect, and unprofessional manner, ever. He uses his position, as a person that can control the Physical Freedom from pain in a malicious way and has fought me tooth and nail for over a year. I will speak out, I am not afraid of withdrawal, and will not let him do this to anyone else. He MUST know in his profession that you don't have to be terminal to be in excruciating pain. I am so tired of pain patients having to cower down to these ego-maniacs who abuse the power they hold. I will go back to my physical Prison before I go to him again.

October 18th, 2009
PATIENT
I FOUND MYSELF WAITING OVER 90 MINUTES. WHEN DR. HILLIARD DID ADDRESS ME, I WAS INFORMED THAT HE COULD NOT INCREASE MY MEDICATION, AND THAT ALL HE WOULD ADDRESS WOULD BE CANCER PATIENTS WITH PAIN. I WAS TOLD THIS BEFORE I SAID A WORD. I HAD NOT OUTLINED MY NEEDS, PROBLEMS, AND/OR CONCERNS. DR, HILLIARD CONTINUALLY SPOKE OVER WHAT I WAS SAYING, HE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO ME. VISIT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR'S VISIT IN WHICH THE PHYSICIAN PAID NO ATTENTION AT ALL TO ME, THE PATIENT. I WOULD STRANGELY RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE VISIT DR. VIRGIL HILLIARD, I VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PHYSICIAN!