A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Medlock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medlock
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Medlock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Medlock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medlock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil B Medlock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virgil B. Medlock practice?
- Dr. Virgil Medlock has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgil Medlock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.