A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Medlock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Medlock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Medlock, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Medlock graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Medlock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil B Medlock MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virgil B. Medlock practice?
- Dr. Virgil Medlock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virgil Medlock practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.