A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Rose is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rose
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rose Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil L Rose MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Virgil L. Rose practice?
- Dr. Virgil Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgil Rose practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Hematologists.