Learn more about Dr. Virgil Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Rose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virgil L. Rose practice?
Dr. Virgil Rose practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Hematologists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Preventive Medicine Specialists.