A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Rose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil L Rose MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Virgil L. Rose practice?
- Dr. Virgil Rose has 5 office locations.
Dr. Virgil Rose practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dunn, NC and Cary, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Oncologists, and Raleigh Hematologists.