Learn more about Dr. Virgil Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Rose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Rose, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rose has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil L Rose MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Virgil L. Rose practice?
- Dr. Virgil Rose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgil Rose practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clayton, NC.
See Raleigh Internists, Raleigh Hematologists, and Raleigh Oncologists.