Learn more about Dr. Virgil Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Sears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sears has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil G Sears MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgil G. Sears practice?
- Dr. Virgil Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgil Sears practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, TX.
See Gainesville Family Physicians and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.