A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Sears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sears has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil G Sears MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgil G. Sears practice?
- Dr. Virgil Sears has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgil Sears practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, TX.
See Gainesville Primary Care Doctors, Gainesville Family Physicians, and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.