A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgil Sears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sears
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Sears, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sears graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Sears has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Hospital
- North Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil G Sears MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgil G. Sears practice?
- Dr. Virgil Sears has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgil Sears practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Gainesville, TX.
See Gainesville Family Physicians and Gainesville Geriatric Doctors.