Dr. Virgil Willard II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virgil Willard II?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

January 29th, 2017

I can probably write a book on Dr. Willard and his staff. I was diagnosed with breast cancer 20 years ago at the age of 39. I had a mastectomy and Dr. Willard and Dr. Reid completed a tram flap for me. I could not have been more satisfied. Now 20 years later I developed a necrosis which had to be taken out on the reconstructed breast. I can honestly say I look more natural now than I did 20 years ago. I am extremely pleased with the outcome. I would never dream of going anywhere else .The entire staff is phenomenal!

April 25th, 2015

I have head several procedures with Dr Willard. He and his staff are excellent. Professional and compassionate from consultation to post op. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

April 14th, 2015

I had a breast lift with saline implants and they look absolutely deformed. They are turned sideways and very hard and rippled. I don't have the money to have them fixed again.

April 4th, 2015

I had two procedures the past couple weeks and I absolutely loved them. They made me feel right at home. I would recommend them to everyone!!! I know multiple that have gone to them and have been very happy. They did a perfect job on me. If you're looking for plastic surgery this is the place!!! I can't thank them enough!!

February 6th, 2014

Very nice and upbeat personality

Dr. Willard is very nice, funny and just a nice man:) The staff are wonderful too! Everyone is so friendly.

July 11th, 2013

I could not recommend a better doctor!!!! I love his work, the staff and my overall experience! Do not go to any other doctor......

January 18th, 2013

does not listen to patient

I had a very unhappy experience with Dr. Willard and breast augmentation. I was very specific about sizing and Dr. Willard insisted that the implant size I choose was not big enough so he convinced me to increase my size.. However, my result was way too big. Plus my scar placement is under my arm and is very visible. Many surgeons place the scar on the underside of the breast. He was nice enough but did not LISTEN well and his staff just does what he says. I had one conversation with a nurse or a nurse-like person and agreed on size and then everything was totally undone. I have had to have smaller implants placed. Not satisfied at all.

June 29th, 2012

Excellent Care

I would like to compliment Dr. Willard and his staff for the excellent care given to me. They have attended to my needs promptly and been very caring during my recent double mastectomy. He always gives words of hope during each follow up visit.

June 21st, 2012

patient

I used Dr Willard for my reconstruction breast surgery. He is a perfectionist and has great concern fo rhis patients. I HIGHLY recommend him.

April 17th, 2012

past client

The office staff was excellent. I never had to wait long for my appointment. However I am very dissatisfied with the outcome of my proceedure. I feel it was a total waste of time and money. I did not see the results as expected with my liposuction. I would highly suggest that others research their doctor and try to speak with someone that has had the service performed on them before wating valuable money.

October 14th, 2011

This is an amazing and talented physician. You should use him if you plan to have any procedure. He performed breast augmentation for my daughter many years ago, and was amazing. There is no better, and I would know because I am a nurse.

July 18th, 2011

breast augmentation

I had a wonderful experience! Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I was pleased with my results ...my husband was too!