Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon
1011 N Lindsay St
Ste 202
High Point, NC 27262
336-886-1667
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Very nice and upbeat personality  |  show details
by Jennifer W on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Willard is very nice, funny and just a nice man:) The staff are wonderful too! Everyone is so friendly.

|  not satisfied  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

If you have juvaderm teatments, or boxtox, the results won't last at all. Very dissatified, charged me lots of money, and then my eyes looked terrible. Do Not use this service, it is a rip off.

Jul 11th, 2013

I could not recommend a better doctor!!!! I love his work, the staff and my overall experience! Do not go to any other doctor......

|  does not listen to patient  |  show details
by S.S.R on Jan 18th, 2013

I had a very unhappy experience with Dr. Willard and breast augmentation. I was very specific about sizing and Dr. Willard insisted that the implant size I choose was not big enough so he convinced me to increase my size.. However, my result was way too big. Plus my scar placement is under my arm and is very visible. Many surgeons place the scar on the underside of the breast. He was nice enough but did not LISTEN well and his staff just does what he says. I had one conversation with a nurse or a nurse-like person and agreed on size and then everything was totally undone. I have had to have smaller implants placed. Not satisfied at all.

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2012

I would like to compliment Dr. Willard and his staff for the excellent care given to me. They have attended to my needs promptly and been very caring during my recent double mastectomy. He always gives words of hope during each follow up visit.

|  patient  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2012

I used Dr Willard for my reconstruction breast surgery. He is a perfectionist and has great concern fo rhis patients. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Jun 14th, 2012

I had breast reduction surgery done my Dr. Virgil Willard on May 10th. I was so impressed from my first office visit with him and his staff, I knew no one else could do my surgery. I drove from Martinsville, VA to find an office that's so friendly and kind. I felt at ease on all my visits, I also got quick answers to my emails I sent with questions of concern before the surgery. It's been 5 weeks since my surgery and I'm doing great and love my new look! I would recommend Dr. Willard to anyone who's looking for a great doctor!Molly from Martinsville, VA.

|  past client  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

The office staff was excellent. I never had to wait long for my appointment. However I am very dissatisfied with the outcome of my proceedure. I feel it was a total waste of time and money. I did not see the results as expected with my liposuction. I would highly suggest that others research their doctor and try to speak with someone that has had the service performed on them before wating valuable money.

Oct 14th, 2011

This is an amazing and talented physician. You should use him if you plan to have any procedure. He performed breast augmentation for my daughter many years ago, and was amazing. There is no better, and I would know because I am a nurse.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience! Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I was pleased with my results ...my husband was too!

|  breast enlargement  |  show details
by casey on Jun 29th, 2010

I was warned by a colleague that her breast implants were a full size larger than she wanted. I thought I was being specific enough but I too had much larger breasts than I wanted. I complained and was told they "would settle down" but of course, this never happened. I just had these replaced by another surgeon and have gone from a "DD" to a"C". My advice is to visit several surgeons and know exactly what the fill size of the implant would be..it comes in a volume of 'cc's". If you use Dr. Willard you must be very specific about the size. He is a nice, pleasant man but I did not feel like he ever heard me.