Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Brynn Hunt on Apr 25th, 2015

I have head several procedures with Dr Willard. He and his staff are excellent. Professional and compassionate from consultation to post op. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Apr 14th, 2015

I had a breast lift with saline implants and they look absolutely deformed. They are turned sideways and very hard and rippled. I don't have the money to have them fixed again.

by Diana on Apr 3rd, 2015

I had two procedures the past couple weeks and I absolutely loved them. They made me feel right at home. I would recommend them to everyone!!! I know multiple that have gone to them and have been very happy. They did a perfect job on me. If you're looking for plastic surgery this is the place!!! I can't thank them enough!!

Very nice and upbeat personality show details Very nice and upbeat personality
by Jennifer W on Feb 6th, 2014

Dr. Willard is very nice, funny and just a nice man:) The staff are wonderful too! Everyone is so friendly.

Jul 11th, 2013

I could not recommend a better doctor!!!! I love his work, the staff and my overall experience! Do not go to any other doctor......

does not listen to patient show details does not listen to patient
by S.S.R on Jan 18th, 2013

I had a very unhappy experience with Dr. Willard and breast augmentation. I was very specific about sizing and Dr. Willard insisted that the implant size I choose was not big enough so he convinced me to increase my size.. However, my result was way too big. Plus my scar placement is under my arm and is very visible. Many surgeons place the scar on the underside of the breast. He was nice enough but did not LISTEN well and his staff just does what he says. I had one conversation with a nurse or a nurse-like person and agreed on size and then everything was totally undone. I have had to have smaller implants placed. Not satisfied at all.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jun 29th, 2012

I would like to compliment Dr. Willard and his staff for the excellent care given to me. They have attended to my needs promptly and been very caring during my recent double mastectomy. He always gives words of hope during each follow up visit.

patient show details patient
Jun 21st, 2012

I used Dr Willard for my reconstruction breast surgery. He is a perfectionist and has great concern fo rhis patients. I HIGHLY recommend him.

past client show details past client
Apr 17th, 2012

The office staff was excellent. I never had to wait long for my appointment. However I am very dissatisfied with the outcome of my proceedure. I feel it was a total waste of time and money. I did not see the results as expected with my liposuction. I would highly suggest that others research their doctor and try to speak with someone that has had the service performed on them before wating valuable money.

Oct 14th, 2011

This is an amazing and talented physician. You should use him if you plan to have any procedure. He performed breast augmentation for my daughter many years ago, and was amazing. There is no better, and I would know because I am a nurse.

breast augmentation show details breast augmentation
Jul 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience! Everyone was courteous and knowledgeable. I was pleased with my results ...my husband was too!