Learn more about Dr. Virgil Wynia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgil Wynia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wynia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgil Wynia, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac catheterization
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynia graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Wynia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgil Wynia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Virgil Wynia practice?
- Dr. Virgil Wynia has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgil Wynia practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Cardiologists.