A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Almaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Almaden graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Almaden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almaden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Almaden practice?
Dr. Virgilio Almaden practices General Practice near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley General Practitioners.