A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Almaden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Almaden graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Almaden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Cobacha Almaden MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Almaden practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Almaden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Almaden practices General Practice near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley General Practitioners.