A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Barangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Barangan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Barangan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barangan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Barangan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio C Barangan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Barangan practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Barangan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Barangan practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Anesthesiologists.