A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Centenera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Centenera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Centenera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Centenera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Chambersburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Antonio Centenera MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio A. Centenera practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Centenera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Centenera practices Urology near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chambersburg, PA.
See Carlisle Urologists.