A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Centenera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Centenera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- General Urology
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Centenera graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Centenera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Chambersburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Centenera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans