A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Ereso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Ereso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ereso
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ereso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Ereso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ereso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ereso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Celeste Ereso MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Ereso practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Ereso has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgilio Ereso practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Pulmonologists.