Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Ereso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Ereso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virgilio Ereso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Cholesterol Management
- Critical Care
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ereso graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Ereso has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ereso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Ereso practice?
Dr. Virgilio Ereso practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and General Practice near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ceres, CA.
See Modesto Internists, Modesto Pulmonologists, and Modesto General Practitioners.