Dr. Virgilio Evidente MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 31st, 2016
$$$
The Doctor is thorough and attentive, but rushed me into very expensive testing. The bill for the first visit alone was over $3500.00. I should have pressed for more details, but did not expect a single office visit to rack up such a whopping bill. The testing was quite painful, and I think, unnecessary. The low rating is because no explanation of treatment was given, and I feel like a chump for going along.

September 5th, 2016
dismissive of my questions; rude

August 9th, 2015
Dr Evidente and his staff are warm, friendly and kind. He is not the first Neurologist I tried, he is the third and I am not usually that picky about doctors. But the first two did not seem to have the time or desire to get to know me and Dr. Evidente doesn't appear to want to get me out the door as soon as possible

September 12th, 2013
I'm a patient of Dr Evidentes. I see him for programming of my DBS system. He is a wonderful Dr and a highly skilled programmer. His office is inviting and relaxed and doesn't give me the nerves of most Dr appointments. If you have a Movement Disorder, you can't go wrong by seeing him.

July 11th, 2012
I've been his patient for 10 years. He is a wonderful Dr and one I have the utmost confidence in. Very lucky to see a Dr. of his talents.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. Evidente makes a thorough examination and his diagnosis is always spot on. He is also very compassionate and spends time to get to know your condition.

February 2nd, 2012
Terrible don't trust him too quick to jump to easy conclusion
His resident did a neuro exam. Dr edevedente came in for less than five minutes and gave a carefree discussion of fibromyalgia...I don't have fibromyalgia. I traveled a long distance to see what I thought would be a world class neurologist. If you have a complicated neuro problem, I would NOT NOT NEVER recommend this doctor.