Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Panganiban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panganiban
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Panganiban Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Panganiban has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Custodio Panganiban MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Panganiban practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Panganiban has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgilio Panganiban practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.