Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Panganiban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panganiban
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panganiban Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Panganiban has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Custodio Panganiban MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Panganiban practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Panganiban has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgilio Panganiban practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.