A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Panganiban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Panganiban has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Custodio Panganiban MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Panganiban practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Panganiban has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgilio Panganiban practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors.