A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Panganiban is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panganiban has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panganiban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Panganiban practice?
Dr. Virgilio Panganiban practices Family Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians.