- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Panganiban is Excellent. Dr. Panganiban has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Panganiban graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Panganiban has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- LACUSC Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panganiban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Panganiban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virgilio C. Panganiban practice?
Dr. Virgilio Panganiban practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Encino, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians and Bellflower General Practitioners.