A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Ponferrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Ponferrada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ponferrada graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ponferrada has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Arpon Ponferrada MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio A. Ponferrada practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Ponferrada has 1 office location.
Dr. Virgilio Ponferrada practices Urology near Sidney, OH.
See Sidney Urologists.