A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Rigor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Rigor is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rigor
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rigor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigor graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rigor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Ubaldo Rigor MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio U. Rigor practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Rigor has 6 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Rigor practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.