A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Rigor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Rigor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigor graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Rigor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Ubaldo Rigor MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio U. Rigor practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Rigor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Rigor practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Valley Cottage, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.