Overall Review

4.7

August 5th, 2016
Not at his best.
He may have been worthy of 5 stars in the past but his head was definitely not in the game when I saw him this s p ring (2016) and he did not spend the appropriate amount of time with us, nor did he explain my diagnosis and treatment options adequatrly. I was very relieved to transfer to another surgeon who was very concerned, compassionate and engaged. I believe Dr. Sacchini was an excellent doctor and perhaps will be an excellent doctor again however when I saw him this winter and spring I do not think he was at his best and I could not recommend him to a friend I was very relieved you have an opportunity to transfer to another surgeon.

January 20th, 2016
Compassionate and Professional
Dr. Sacchini is one of the most professional and compassionate surgeons and I consider myself extremely lucky that he performed my surgery. He placed my mind at ease, from my very first visit. I was called into the examining room within 5 minutes of my appointment time, every time. He addressed all of my concerns and answered all of my questions with the patience of a saint. He is courteous to a fault. My office visits were on time and were not rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Sacchini.

December 29th, 2014
He eased my wife's concerns just by our first visit, a very meticulous surgeon who knows what he's talking about. So professional and even after the surgery his post op conversation was a relief. God sent I'll say for us.

September 9th, 2012
Dr. Sacchini saved my life! I will be forever indebted to him. I was told by an NYU surgeon that I needed a mastectomy, I went for a second opinion to Dr. Sacchini, he told me I was a perfect candidate for a lumpectomy after carefully reviewing all of my tests. He performed the lumpectomy, and then told me to come back because we needed to get more of the margins, he went in again, and made sure he took all of the cancer. I still have a lovely breast and NO CANCER, thanks to this wonderful, loving, beautiful doctor. I'm crying with love after being 7 years cancer free. He is brilliant, caring, soft mannered, and I will never be able to say enough amazing, wonderful things about him and Memorial Sloane Kettering...thank you, thank you...best, amazing doctor in the world!Teresa Elston, referred by Barbara Kaufman! WE LOVE YOU DR. SACCHINI!!!

July 19th, 2012
Dr. Sacchini is a brilliant breast surgeon and also a kind and compassionate physician. It was very frightening to be diagnosed with breast cancer. But, I could not have been treated by a more higly skilled and caring surgeon. He was always very responsive, seeing me on short notice and returning my calls quickly. I have the highest regard for him. I trusted him with my life, and I would do so again. I have not always trusted every medical professional I have met on my terrifying cancer journey, but I trust Dr. Sacchini completely. He is the gold standard for breast cancer surgery and a wonderful human being as well.

March 11th, 2012
From the moment I met Dr. Sacchini I was happy I had chosen to consult him. He is the right mix of caring/personable professional and doggedly dedicated surgeon. I have been following up with Dr. Sacchini for four years, and have had the pleasure of referring two others who had the dianosis I did.

August 28th, 2009
Dr. Sacchini was honest and direct in answering all of my questions.

March 3rd, 2009
A gentle easy bedside manner.