A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Taduran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Taduran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taduran
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taduran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taduran graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Taduran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Mangmang Taduran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio M. Taduran practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Taduran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Taduran practices General Practice near Satanta, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS.
See Satanta Primary Care Doctors.