A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virgilio Taduran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virgilio Taduran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taduran
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Taduran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taduran graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Taduran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virgilio Mangmang Taduran MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Virgilio M. Taduran practice?
- Dr. Virgilio Taduran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virgilio Taduran practices General Practice near Satanta, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS.
See Satanta Primary Care Doctors.