Dr. Virgilio Victoriano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virgilio Victoriano?

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

I had broken my right wrist and arm. It was during a very difficult time caring for my dying mother. I do not know who casted me first. After that appointment, I brought my sister in law. The doctor was abrupt, rude and very unprofessional. I will never go there again. He casted me twice after the initial cast. He did not care that I am hearing impaired. Took a call with gloves on that he later cut bandages off with the same gloves on. Very sad.

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Easy to get appointment, although a very busy office. Very friendly staff.Doctor very caring and operations are performed only as very necessary.Great follow up care.

excellent