Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Irwin-Scott
Dr. Virginia Irwin-Scott, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Blackwood, NJ, with another office in Cherry Hill, NJ. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Irwin-Scott is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Kennedy University Hospital - Cherry Hill and Virtua Marlton. Dr. Irwin-Scott has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Irwin-Scott has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Virginia Irwin-Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blackwood, NJ.