A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Agnelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Agnelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Agnelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnelli graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agnelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Agnelli MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Agnelli practice?
- Dr. Virginia Agnelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Agnelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.