A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Agnelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Agnelli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Agnelli, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Agnelli graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Agnelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agnelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia Agnelli practice?
Dr. Virginia Agnelli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Obstetricians & Gynecologists.