A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Alfred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Alfred is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Alfred, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfred graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Alfred has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Singleton Alfred MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia S. Alfred practice?
- Dr. Virginia Alfred has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Alfred practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.