Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Virginia Ambrosini
Dr. Virginia Ambrosini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Hollywood, CA, with another office in Panorama City, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ambrosini is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center, Kaiser Found Hosp -Panorama, Panorama City, Ca and Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Virginia Ambrosini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Virginia Ambrosini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Hollywood, CA.
Dr. Elaine Zollner
North Hollywood, CA 0 mi34
Dr. Elizabeth Manios
North Hollywood, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Kenneth Ackerman
North Hollywood, CA 0 mi28