A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Anderson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Marie Anderson MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Virginia Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Anderson practices Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pathologists.