A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Anderson, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Marie Anderson MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia M. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Virginia Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Anderson practices Pediatrics, Anatomic Pathology, and Pediatric Pathology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Pathologists.