A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Ashley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Ashley is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashley
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ashley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Ashley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashley graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Lynn Ashley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Virginia L. Ashley practice?
- Dr. Virginia Ashley has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Ashley practices Psychiatry near Towson, MD.
See Towson Psychiatrists.