A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Barrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Monterey Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Lynn Barrett MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia L. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Virginia Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Barrett practices Internal Medicine near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists.