Dr. Virginia Barrett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Barrett?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Barrett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2013

Not a good doctor

I went to Dr.Barrett hoping she could help with pain that I was experiencing on my right abdoman. She did some good things and I do give her credit for that. She sent me to have a mammogram a cyst was discovered and found benin so I am thankful for that. My inital problem still persists I am in constant pain and discomfort, she had a blood test done and she said I had a fatty liver and needed to lose weight. Still in pain after a year, went back in with more pain in my right abdoman, she came in and said I see you have problems with your hip??!!. She is very old school does not use the computer in the room so how can she remember what happened on last visit. Could not take her uncaring attitude. I have recently switched Dr's my current Dr in one visit had a suspicion of what my pain was and had me take a ultrasound of my abdominal cavity and they found my liver was inflamed due to polyps in my gallbladder. I am making arrangements to have GB removed. My current Dr. is explaining everything to me and I can see she is reading my tests, and recording current visit in computer so she will remember next time I am in her office. Dr.Barrett is very nice, wishwashy and not up to date with current medical office practices glad she is no longer my doctor or I would go another year with pain.

August 16th, 2011

Great Experience

It was easy to make my first appointment (well woman exam). It was about a month away, but I was not in a hurry. After a couple weeks of my first appointment I had to call in to ask a question and the receptionist sent Dr. Barrett a message and I got an answer the same day. I love the fact that there is an urgent care onsite for same day care.Staff was super friendly and got a tour of the facility and the coordinator spent a lot of time w/me going over everything. I waited less than 5 minutes in the lobby to see the doctor. So far it has been a great experience and I was referred by a friend who highly recommends her.

June 14th, 2010

She's a great Doctor but a bad doctor if you can't see her

Dr. B is a really good doctor but very overworked and as a result has little time to spend with patients. It is very difficult to make an appointment. That's the reason I'm here today looking for a new Doctor after 10 years with Dr. Barrett. The soonest appointment I can get (I have been running a fever of almost 101 for almost a week) is 2 weeks from now. Completely unacceptable and in my opinion, it shows how little Health Care Partners cares about the health of their patients. This is normal, not an isoloated situation.

May 5th, 2015