Learn more about Dr. Virginia Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Beall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beall
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Beall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Beall has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia B Beall MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia B. Beall practice?
- Dr. Virginia Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Beall practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.