A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Beall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beall
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Beall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Beall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Beall has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia B Beall MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia B. Beall practice?
- Dr. Virginia Beall has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Beall practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.