A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Beall, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures), Eye Surgery Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Beall graduated from Univ. of TX Southwestern SOM.More Education & Awards
Dr. Beall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center Athens
- East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Beall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Beall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia B. Beall practice?
Dr. Virginia Beall practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Bullard, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists and Tyler Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gigi Beall, Dr. Ginger Beall, Dr. Ginny Beall, Dr. Virgie Beall