Dr. Virginia Blanks MD Patient Reviews

January 5th, 2016
I have been a patient at village family for over 14 years. I have been seening Doctor Virginia Blanks for over five years now and so do my children. She is compassionate, gentle, and very accurate in her diagnosis.

November 1st, 2015
dr blanks was compassionateand understanding of my medical problems an excellent physician made me feel at ease she really cares.

June 24th, 2012
Wonderful PCP
Dr. Blanks is caring and takes the time needed to get to the root of any issue a patient may have. She is also truthful and straightforward, however she is not abrupt in delivering a diagnosis. She makes sure her patients understand completely what is happening, why and how to handle the situation.

November 23rd, 2009
She was excellent with my daughter that has Down Syndrome. I really recommend her.

September 8th, 2009
Dr.Blanks gave me back faith in doctors I HAD LOST!!!!!!
I went to Dr.Blanks just to see if someone in a different area could give me some hope because I had gone in circles for over 2 years in Roanoke and seen more than 8 doctors. All I did was go from one doctor to be sent to the next and so on. My primary doctor NEVER spent more than 5 minutes with me and sent me to several "specialist" who put me through tests&waited on results&tons of money& so on. I was so...frustrated. The first time I seen Dr. Blanks she spoke with me for over 2 hours and realllly listened. I have been more than happy with the care she gives and never knew a primary doctor could do anywhere near what she has done for me.. I am so....greatful for her and have told her she is like my little angel. Most definitely an answer to several prays. Thanks so much if you read this Dr. Blanks. Its so sad all Doctors are not as compassionate!!! MANY THANKS!!!