Dr. Virginia Blanks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Virginia Blanks?

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I have been a patient at village family for over 14 years. I have been seening Doctor Virginia Blanks for over five years now and so do my children. She is compassionate, gentle, and very accurate in her diagnosis.

Posted on November 1st, 2015

dr blanks was compassionateand understanding of my medical problems an excellent physician made me feel at ease she really cares.

Wonderful PCP

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Dr. Blanks is caring and takes the time needed to get to the root of any issue a patient may have. She is also truthful and straightforward, however she is not abrupt in delivering a diagnosis. She makes sure her patients understand completely what is happening, why and how to handle the situation.

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

She was excellent with my daughter that has Down Syndrome. I really recommend her.

Dr.Blanks gave me back faith in doctors I HAD LOST!!!!!!

Posted on September 8th, 2009

I went to Dr.Blanks just to see if someone in a different area could give me some hope because I had gone in circles for over 2 years in Roanoke and seen more than 8 doctors. All I did was go from one doctor to be sent to the next and so on. My primary doctor NEVER spent more than 5 minutes with me and sent me to several "specialist" who put me through tests&waited on results&tons of money& so on. I was so...frustrated. The first time I seen Dr. Blanks she spoke with me for over 2 hours and realllly listened. I have been more than happy with the care she gives and never knew a primary doctor could do anywhere near what she has done for me.. I am so....greatful for her and have told her she is like my little angel. Most definitely an answer to several prays. Thanks so much if you read this Dr. Blanks. Its so sad all Doctors are not as compassionate!!! MANY THANKS!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2016