A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Borromeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Borromeo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Borromeo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Borromeo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borromeo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan