A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Borromeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Borromeo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Borromeo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Borromeo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Borromeo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Borromeo practice?
- Dr. Virginia Borromeo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Borromeo practices Pediatrics near Parlin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ.
See Parlin Pediatricians.