A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Burdine, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burdine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dawn Burdine MD is a female Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Burdine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Burdine practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Tulsa, OK.
See Yuma Pathologists.