Learn more about Dr. Virginia Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Burdine, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burdine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dawn Burdine MD is a female Pathologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Burdine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Burdine practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Yuma Pathologists.