Learn more about Dr. Virginia Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Burdine, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Burdine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- St Anthony Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Dawn Burdine MD is a female Pathologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Burdine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Burdine practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Yuma, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Yuma Pathologists.