A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Burnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Burnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Mountain View Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Deann Burnett DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia D. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Virginia Burnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Burnett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Las Cruces, NM.
See Payson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.