A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Caine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caine
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Caine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia A Caine MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Caine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Caine has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Caine practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.