A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Caine practice?
Dr. Virginia Caine practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.