A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Caine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Ann Caine MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Caine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Caine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Virginia Caine practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.