Learn more about Dr. Virginia Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Caine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caine
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Caine Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Caine graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Caine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia A Caine MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Virginia A. Caine practice?
- Dr. Virginia Caine has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Caine practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.