A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Ching-Han Chan MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Virginia Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Chan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Downey, CA.
See Downey Internists and Downey Rheumatologists.