A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Chan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Ching-Han Chan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Virginia C. Chan practice?
- Dr. Virginia Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Chan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Internists and Bellflower Rheumatologists.