A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Md, University Of Michigan Medical School.
Dr. Chang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Chang MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Chang practice?
- Dr. Virginia Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Chang practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.