A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Virginia Chiantella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Virginia Chiantella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Virginia Chiantella, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiantella graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chiantella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Virginia Chiantella FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Virginia Chiantella practice?
- Dr. Virginia Chiantella has 1 office location.
Dr. Virginia Chiantella practices Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons.